July 11, 2010

Cape Cod 2010

We had a wonderful time on the cape in Chatham, MA last week. We shared a house with Steve's sister Fran and her husband Ken, and also enjoyed visits with Ann Canada, Steve's parents, my parents and my cousin Gina. This trip was also special because it marked Lucas' first birthday! My how this year has flown by! There are so many pictures from this trip, it was hard to choose what to post!
The Gang

Playing in the water...


and playing in the sand

What do you have Aunt Fran?

Sparklers!

Lucas and his Godparents

Happy 4th of July!

Birthday present from Aunt Fran and Uncle Ken

Birthday present from Grandpa and Grandma Sewall

Ships ahoy!

Cousin Gina, this has my name on it!

Drum from Grandma and Grandpa Parlato

My first computer! Now I really can be just like daddy :)

Boots!

Make a wish!

Yum, cake!

Family

"What's that?"

Lucas and mommy

A wonderful year and a wonderful trip!


No comments:

Post a Comment